Logo: Welcome to Sowton Village
Sadly on the 14th May 2011, a fire broke out, which started from a spark from the chimney at Lilliput Cottage. Unfortunately it quickly spread to the other ajoining thatched cottages. It was touch and go, at one stage, as to whether the Village Hall would be saved.
It took a year and a half restore the cottages to their fomer glory.
Here are a few photographs of the event.
Return to home page
This is the text-only version of this page. Click here to see this page with graphics.
Edit this page | Manage website
Make Your Own Website: 2-Minute-Website.com